Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Teagan!!

















Teagan was so easy to please this year. He wanted a horsey and a pinata. So we got both in one and he didn't even care about the other gifts. O.k. he did, but he was sooo happy. All the kids got to take turns smacking it and Jason, who was last, broke it open. It turned out perfect. Then we had cake. Since Cindy's birthday is only three days after T's we have a big family dinner for them both and I got to make my first girly cake!! It was so fun. It was also my first time working with fondant. Turned out good. All in all it was a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Those cakes look really good. I was going to mention that they looked girly but then you explained that. Great job!

    P.S. I hope that Teagan got our card. I sent it to the old address so I hope it still got to you guys.

    ReplyDelete